NOTE: SAG support will end at 2:00 PM.
Routes are somewhat different this year because of the new starting location.
All routes on one RideWithGPS site.
- The Metric Century—A 65-mile ride that takes cyclists all the way to the extreme southeast corner of Madison County at Uno and a dramatic and challenging loop from Criglersville to Etlan and back across the mountain to Syria. Rest stops will be provided at Good Hope Baptist Church (at 7 and 18 miles), and at Possum’s Store in Criglersville (at 38 and 51 miles). There is a “rolling start” this year. Those choosing the metric century can leave as soon as they check-in, from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM.
- The Intermediate Route—This is a beautiful and challenging 46-mile route. The first 27 miles shares the metric century route. It will feature rest stops at Good Hope Church (at 7 & 18 miles) and Brightwood Ruritan Club (at 34 miles). There is a “rolling start” this year. Those choosing the intermediate route will leave as soon as they check-in from 8:45-9:15 AM.
- The Family Ride—This will be an out and back route (turn around anytime you want) from Hoover Ridge to Good Hope Church and Tatum School Road. The rest stop will be at Good Hope Church (8 and 14 miles). There is a “rolling start” this year. These riders will leave as soon as they check-in from 9:30-9:45 AM.
- The Good Hope Church Rest Stop, at mile 8 and 18 miles on all 3 routes, will be staffed from 9:15 AM-1:00 PM for all cyclists.
- The Brightwood Ruritan Rest stop, at 34 for Intermediate Cyclists only, will be open from 930 AM-Noon.
- The Possum Store Rest Stop, in Criglersville on the Metric Century Route at 37 and 51 miles, will be open 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM.