Here are the key things you need to know.
You may register here: https://www.bikereg.com/33rd-annual-tour-de-madison
- Registration deadline is May 9 at 5 pm.
- Discounted registration until May Saturday, May 1.
- THERE WILL BE NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION
If you registered for last years ride and have not sought a refund you need to do nothing; you are already registered for Tour de Madison 2021.
- If you are unsure about your registration status, check here: https://www.bikereg.com/Confirmed/45583
- If you are registered but will not be able to ride, you must request a refund by March 15. We will offer no refunds after that date.
We will be using various Covid 19 mitigation strategies. Including…
- Masks will be required at check-in, rest stops, and post-ride t-shirt and lunch pickup.
- There will be no mass starts, but rolling starts during designated intervals:
- Metric century cyclists must check-in and rollout between 7:30 and 8:30am
- Intermediate route cyclists must check-in and rollout between 8:45 and 9:15am
- Family route cyclists must check-in and rollout between 9:30 and 9:45am.
- All food at Rest Stops will be pre-packaged and there will only be bottled water.
- Upon your return to Graves Mountain Lodge you will pick up your t-shirt and boxed lunch. You will be encouraged to eat your lunch in your car.
The metric century and intermediate routes will be a bit different this year. As a result of safety concerns, the revised routes will only cross Route 29 at stop lights near the town of Madison.