Here are the key things you need to know.
You may register here: https://www.bikereg.com/33rd-annual-tour-de-madison
- Registration deadline is May 9 at 5 pm.
- Discounted registration until May Saturday, May 1.
- THERE WILL BE NO ON-SITE REGISTRATION
If you registered for last years ride and have not sought a refund you need to do nothing; you are already registered for Tour de Madison 2021.
- If you are unsure about your registration status, check here: https://www.bikereg.com/Confirmed/45583
- If you are registered but will not be able to ride, you must request a refund by March 15. We will offer no refunds after that date.
We will be using various Covid 19 mitigation strategies. Including…
- Masks will be required at check-in, rest stops, and post-ride t-shirt and lunch pickup.
- There will be no mass starts, but rolling starts during designated intervals:
- Metric century cyclists must check-in and rollout between 7:30 and 8:30am
- Intermediate route cyclists must check-in and rollout between 8:45 and 9:15am
- Family route cyclists must check-in and rollout between 9:30 and 9:45am.
- All food at Rest Stops will be pre-packaged and there will only be bottled water.
- Upon your return to Graves Mountain Lodge you will pick up your t-shirt and boxed lunch. You will be encouraged to eat your lunch in your car.
The metric century and intermediate routes will be a bit different this year. As a result of safety concerns, the revised routes will only cross Route 29 at stop lights near the town of Madison.
For information and cue sheets about the Routes, click the Routes link above.